[development] automated patch testing comes to drupal.org

Kieran Lal kieran at acquia.com
Mon Nov 10 23:37:34 UTC 2008

If you have a spare server, virtual or otherwise, that can contribute
to automated patch testing please contact me off-list.

The latest version of the install instructions are here:
http://cvs.drupal.org/viewvc.py/drupal/contributions/modules/project_issue_file_review/INSTALL.txt?revision=1.13&view=markup

Cheers,
Kieran