[development] how to start a drupal like project

My Own Linux myown.linux at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 13:02:45 UTC 2008

I am asking this because I was working on a FOSS project for many months and
few bad initial design decisions and I had to spend a lot of time rewriting
a lot things, and basically the project has come to a dead halt because it
just not possible to fix those things now !

I dont want to repeat the same mistakes again  :) I want to be more careful
this time.

I just to know what the provable things and the best approaches for such
projects - reinventing the wheel and repeating the same stupid mistakes is
just not fun :)

:D