[development] Policy for setting issues to 'fixed'

Arancaytar arancaytar.ilyaran at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 19:30:56 UTC 2008

Maybe an extra state around the words of "Fix Released"? "Fixed" would
be renamed to something like "Fix Committed", and only "Fix Released"
would be auto-closed?

I've had no problems as a contrib maintainer convincing users that they
just needed to wait for the release. But I also admit that I release
fixes for non-trivial bugs on a quick schedule of only a few days after
the initial commit if no other problems are reported.

-Aran

--
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
XMPP: arancaytar.ilyaran at gmail.com
PGP:  http://ermarian.net/downloads/0x27CA5C74