[development] Drupal 7 could be awesome if...

Yuval Hager yuval at avramzon.net
Mon Nov 24 13:59:38 UTC 2008

On Thursday 20 November 2008, Adrian Rossouw wrote:
> (although I am impressed at how secure they have been able to make it)

I'm using a VPS, and for security reasons I do not run an ftp server. For SSH
to work, I need to enter my SSH password over the clear channel between my
browser and my server, which beats the whole purpose of SSH being secure.

I'm pretty sure that for most (read: all) users usability counts higher than
security, but for me it's a blocker to use this module or even call it
secure.

--yuval