[development] Certify Drupal for use in Government (US) Projects

Damien Tournoud damz at prealable.org
Wed Oct 1 10:21:03 UTC 2008

On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 12:12 PM, Drupal Developer <lapurd at gmail.com> wrote:

>  In my view it is just demonstration of corporate nature of your thinking.
> BTW, if somebody in the open community got power to veto somebody out from
> doing something good, then how do you think it is reflecting on image of
> this community as "open" one?
> It is not the way to operate in the open community of developers.
> If I have some different opinion on something like how vulnerabilities have
> to be reported to community before they got fixed, it does not mean that I
> can not help security team to fix it.

"Corporate nature" of Gerhard? You are so funny.

First, let me point out that "Drupal Developer" is not that good a name for
sending emails to a community mailing list (that, or your mother was really
angry when she named you). You are not applying to yourself the transparency
principles that you are promoting.

Then, our community (and most other opensource communities) values action
and contribution against anything else. That's why Gerhard speak has a lot
of value here.

Damien Tournoud