[development] Certify Drupal for use in Government (US) Projects

Daniel F. Kudwien news at unleashedmind.com
Wed Oct 1 15:37:47 UTC 2008

Back to topic:

> The security review and resolution process at drupal is one
> of the things that has allowed my company to use drupal as a
> part of systems that handle ePHI (electronic protected health
> information) which have been successfully audited as HIPAA
> (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) compliant.
>
> --Eric

This sounds like a handbook page about certifications, policies, and
auditions of Drupal is in order?  Maybe we can add
consultants/agencies/shops who managed to achieve or approve them for each
entry as a reference.  That list might also contain revoked attempts, and
would fit best in the "About Drupal" handbook, of course.

Cross-posting this to consulting list.

Daniel