[development] Webchick: The blessing for Drupal 7

Stefan Nagtegaal development at robuustdesign.nl
Sun Oct 12 08:52:21 UTC 2008

Dear list and webchick,

After - what feels like - an enormous amount of time I'm back to
drupal theming and development, and there is only one reason for it
which is Webchick (Angela Byron).
She gives the community the pulse it needed after the absense(s) of
Dries and his lack of committing patches which are waiting much to
long in the patch queue. (Although, no offense Dries!)

Dries, this is you best decision since you started Drupal!

Webchick, I feel deep respect for you, your way of working and your
patience for helping out people.
And I definatly look forward - after getting up to speed with drupal
again - to let you review and apply the many usability patches I want
to work at, together with perhaps some new or improved core theme(s).

Webchick, thank you for bringing back my trust and belief in Drupal!
You absolutely rock girl...

Stefan Nagtegaal