[development] Announcing DRUPAL-7-0-UNSTABLE-2

Ken Rickard agentrickard at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 15:07:13 UTC 2008

Sample DX fix for D7 -- though not yet patched.

Developers will no longer need to uninstall their own schemas,
permissions, or (hopefully) variables when their module is
uninstalled.

system_modules_uninstalled() can now handle all that for you, which
means less for you to worry about and less redundancy in the code.

See http://drupal.org/node/306027 for example.

--
Ken Rickard
agentrickard at gmail.com