[development] Announcing DRUPAL-7-0-UNSTABLE-2

Larry Garfield larry at garfieldtech.com
Wed Oct 15 06:45:58 UTC 2008

Only in Drupal would "blah-dee-blah" be "putting it so clearly". :-)

That said, what webchick says below (when she's supposed to be on vacation)
makes sense.  My point earlier wasn't that we shouldn't split the TOC by
unstable tag, but that once unstable-2 is out, we really shouldn't expect
anyone to *then* port anything to unstable-1.  We want them to be going to
unstable-2.

Also, for the record, ? for DB placeholders was considered bad form (at least
by me) even before DBTNG was committed as it is less self-documenting.
Although the code does not currently forbid it, ? was not included in any of
the documentation for DBTNG since, um, the original Barcelona presentation a
year ago. :-)  Certainly never in anything official.

--
Larry Garfield
larry at garfieldtech.com