[development] Modules free to good home

Addison Berry drupal at rocktreesky.com
Mon Oct 20 23:31:16 UTC 2008

I don't have many modules under my care but now that I consider the
docs queue my responsibility, I've enough queue work to keep me
busy. :-)  I'd like to find good caretakers for a few of my modules to
lighten the load a bit. If you are interested in either being a co-
maintainer or taking over maintenance altogether, please let me know
off list (email or contact page http://drupal.org/user/65088/contact).
I'm willing to sit in and help answer questions and guide if there are
folks that feel like they want to dip into maintaining but still
aren't confident - so a good opportunity to get your feet wet, if you
are so inclined. I just can't carry the load of development and
regular queue maintenance anymore.

Modules that need good kibble and a warm, safe bed at night:

Nice menus: http://drupal.org/project/nice_menus
Prepopulate: http://drupal.org/project/prepopulate
Comment Mail: http://drupal.org/project/commentmail

- Addi (add1sun)