[development] Has anything changed with module_invoke() recently?

Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Fri Oct 24 03:53:02 UTC 2008

 Ron Parker said: "Theoretically, module_invoke below should not return false, but it is"

I have recently run into problems with hook_access. It is widely misunderstood and many module return false when they really should be returning null.  I  even had to change many of my modules.  I know there are many out there that are still wrong.