[development] Error running SimpleTest on new installation

Sookocheff, Kevin Kevin.Sookocheff at cbsa-asfc.gc.ca
Thu Oct 30 17:16:11 UTC 2008

Hello,

I had checked out a fresh version of Drupal from CVS this morning and
each time I run some SimpleTest test cases I receive the following
error:

Undefined index: test_id in _simpletest_batch_finished() (line 423 of
E:\xampp\htdocs\drupal_test\modules\simpletest\simpletest.module).

I am new to Drupal development and want to get started by writing some
tests and reviewing patches.  Does anyone have an idea about fixing the
above problem so that I can get started?

Thanks,
Kevin