[development] Error running SimpleTest on new installation

Sookocheff, Kevin Kevin.Sookocheff at cbsa-asfc.gc.ca
Fri Oct 31 20:00:27 UTC 2008

Thanks for the reply Larry,

I have been working on isolating the problem for most of the day but I
have found it affects a lot of different cases so it makes isolation
difficult.

For example, testing the Bootstrap module I receive the following
pass/fail results.  In this table, 1 means the test has been run by
checking the appropriate box.

IP Address test, Page cache test, Variable test: Result
---
111: The tests did not successfully finish. 11 passes, 0 fails, 0
exceptions
110: Pass
101: The tests did not successfully finish. 8 passes, 0 fails, 0
exceptions
100: Pass
011: The tests did not successfully finish. 11 passes, 0 fails, 0
exceptions
010: Pass
001: Undefined index: test_id in _simpletest_batch_finished() (line 423
of
E:\xampp\htdocs\drupal_test\modules\simpletest\simpletest.module).

The error Undefined index: test_id in _simpletest_batch_finished() (line
423 of E:\xampp\htdocs\drupal_test\modules\simpletest\simpletest.module)
is present for a lot more test cases than just Bootstrap.

Unfortunately, I don't have access to IRC from my development
environment but I will file a bug against SimpleTest as soon as I have
the opportunity.

Kevin