[development] Drupal 7 branch maintainer

Jason Flatt drupal at oadaeh.net
Mon Sep 1 17:37:28 UTC 2008

On Sat Aug 30 2008 2:21:37 am Dries Buytaert wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> during my keynote presentation at DrupalCon Szeged this week, I
> announced that Angela "webchick" Byron will be my Drupal 7
> co-maintainer. For the duration of one release cycle, she will help me
> coordinate Drupal 7 development.  Additional detail at
> http://buytaert.net/angela-webchick-byron.
>
> Kind regards,

Shouldn't this be in News and announcements, or at least somewhere other than
just the closing of http://drupal.org/node/254640?

There was one for Gabor (http://drupal.org/node/136957) and one for Gerhard &
Neil (http://drupal.org/node/51536).

Congratulations, Angie, and thanks for taking on this huge responsibility.

--
Jason Flatt
http://www.oadaeh.net/