[development] lightbox2 module - co-maintainer needed!

Stella Power stella at stellapower.net
Wed Sep 17 13:23:51 UTC 2008

Hi all,

The lightbox2 <http://drupal.org/project/lightbox2> module's issue queue is
just getting too large and busy for me to cope with all by myself.  This is
going to become increasingly difficult when I start a part-time course next
month - I just won't have as many free hours to devote to lightbox2.

So I'm looking for a co-maintainer!  You don't need to be a PHP or
JavaScript wizz kid - though if you are, great!  Experience with JavaScript
and Firebug would help, however as long as you have some time to help out
with the issue queue by investigating support issues, etc, then send me a
mail.

Cheers,
Stella