[development] Threading problems?

Dan Robinson dan at drob.org
Fri Sep 26 14:57:19 UTC 2008

oh - cool - much thanks - that potentially explains some of it.  I
changed the code and crossed my fingers.

The part I still don't get is that when I get to the "confirmation"
page, and am pulling values from $_SESSION, sometimes it seems that the
sessions are getting crossed.  To re-cap this part of the puzzle -

- enter procedure, store value in $_SESSION and a cookie
- leave procedure
- drupal does a redirect
- on that redirected page I check to see if the values in $_SESSION and
cookie are the same
- in high traffic situations I get intermittent errors here - values are
NOT the same.

I suspect this is a different problem.  There is more detail in my