[development] Certify Drupal for use in Government (US) Projects

Jon Saints saintsjd at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 15:40:18 UTC 2008

The names of Citizens are collected on the website along with some personal
contact information.  We were told that our application required the Medium
level security certification.

For collecting more sensitive information, certification becomes nearly
impossible.

Thanks
Jon

On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 9:35 AM, Gerhard Killesreiter <