[development] RE : New module

fgm fgm at osinet.fr
Thu Aug 6 08:37:53 UTC 2009

I'm a bit curious about the way you were able to do this using hook_taxonomy() since that hook is always called after the fact, meaning any "locked" operation has already been committed to the DB once your code is called.

Whatever the implementation, though, I do not think this belongs in core: extra access control modules like this one (cck field perms or profile perms, for instance) are in contrib already.