[development] Views custom style plugin
adam at ludwinski.net
Thu Aug 6 13:56:37 UTC 2009
I'm trying to write my custom plugin for Views 2.0. I've found some
documentation on that, I followed the instructions and I'm facing a strange
Here is what I've done:
1. I've implemented the views_api hook in my module file
2. I've created the module_name.views.inc file in the module's main
3. In the .inc files I've implemented the views_plugins hook
4. The hook views_plugins returns an array with 'style' index containing
an aray with all required parameters.
5. Than I've created a file handler_name.inc and implemented a class
handler_name extending the base views_plugin_style class
6. At the end I created a template file for my custom style plugin
Everything looks fine, I can my custom style plugin from the views'
interface. *But everytime I'm selecting my own style plugin and clicking
update, nothing happens! Style plugin remains unchanged.*
*Does anyone has any clue what might be wrong?*
mobile: +48 606 107 297
adam.ludwinski at meant4.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the development