[development] How to do LDAP based SSO?

Robert Wohleb rwohleb at techsanctuary.com
Thu Aug 6 18:48:34 UTC 2009

You'll need an SSO provider. I'd recommend looking into something like
http://drupal.org/project/pubcookie. I haven't used it, but my understanding
is that you setup the pubcookie provider that is linked with your LDAP
install, then all of your sites just use pubcookie.

~Rob

On Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 7:16 AM, antgiant
<antgiant+drupalDevel at gmail.com<antgiant%2BdrupalDevel at gmail.com>