[development] Call to developers, Yet another migration module, project page is up!

Pierre Rineau pierre.rineau at makina-corpus.com
Fri Aug 7 15:07:52 UTC 2009

Hello all,

I was talking some days/weeks ago about a content synchronization
module, I'm glad to announce I wrote the project page.

Ok, a project page is not much, but it's a good project description, and
a centralized point to get back YOUR opinion.

I will commit the project files in one week or two (just before
DrupalCon Paris, where I will be).

I will also try to add a list of modules which does the same kind of
stuff.

Pierre.