[development] Preview in Drupal

Ken Rickard agentrickard at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 22:03:10 UTC 2009

If you want a preview domain, Domain Access can provide that by batch
assigning content to one domain or the other, and will work with
either revision module. You would need some custom code to show latest
change on site A and not on site B.

(I will be talking about this at DrupalCon Paris.)

- Ken
agentrickard

http://drupal.org/project/domain

--