[development] MENU_NOT_FOUND with every theme pages

Ankur Jain ankur.khicha at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 09:33:37 UTC 2009

i am very new to drupal. I have recently migrated my code from drupal 5 to
drupal 6.13 ... after migration in all the pages i am getting error The
requested page could not be found all the admin pages are working nicely
only the pages blogs to my theme are not working .. when i debug this i
found that the error is MENU_NOT_FOUND with every page .. i am using a my
own theme .. i think after migration this theme is not working properly ...
when i did more debug i found that in the function menu_get_item() .. query
is retuning false . i am assuming that there is some basic function has been
change so only my theme pages is not displaying... plz suggests something
may be this information is not sufficient for the problem .. but i don't
know what i need to provide for this .. so plz let me know  if anything else
is required