[development] SPAM --- Fonts in drupal

Peter Droogmans Peter at attiks.com
Tue Aug 18 13:12:24 UTC 2009

This has not much to do with Drupal, since you're using a non standard web font the best you can do is convert it using textimage to convert the text to an image using your ttf file (see http://drupal.org/project/textimage)

If you're using this font for the body text, you better provide an alternative font for people that don't have your font.