[development] Request for volunteer

Fred Tyre fred.tyre at hlipublishing.com
Wed Aug 19 20:58:35 UTC 2009

Although I cannot help with this, I was wondering how I could get involved
as a developer.  I have not had much experience with CVS, etc. and would
like to learn the ropes of maintaining code, etc. for Drupal modules while
helping a current developer with his/her needs.  Anyone have any suggestions
on this?

--
Sincerely,
Fred

  System & Database Administrator / Developer
  Heartland Communications, Inc.
  1003 Central Ave
  Fort Dodge, IA 50501
  515-574-2147