[development] Request for volunteer

Aaron Winborn winborn at advomatic.com
Wed Aug 19 22:06:02 UTC 2009

Whomever takes it on should be aware of the recent PHP Stream Wrappers
in core, and similar efforts by the Media module to create a unified API
for a file/media managing API. Would be nice to get more of these
modules on the same page.

Aaron

--
Aaron Winborn

Advomatic, LLC
http://advomatic.com/

Drupal Multimedia available in September!
http://www.packtpub.com/create-multimedia-website-with-drupal/book

My blog:
http://aaronwinborn.com/