[development] Request for volunteer

Aaron Winborn winborn at advomatic.com
Wed Aug 19 22:23:56 UTC 2009

Yes, d7 for certain, now that it's in core. d6 development is in
progress at the media module as well for maintainers interested in early
adoption.

--
Aaron Winborn

Advomatic, LLC
http://advomatic.com/

Drupal Multimedia available in September!
http://www.packtpub.com/create-multimedia-website-with-drupal/book

My blog:
http://aaronwinborn.com/