[development] Request to review Guidelines for writing MySQL and PostgreSQL compliant SQL

Pierre Rineau pierre.rineau at makina-corpus.com
Sat Aug 22 00:43:17 UTC 2009

This was a joke :) I really don't like MySQL but the fact is it exists
so I won't burn in useless flame wars :)

I will go to issue queue as soon as I have some time to do it, I
currently just have submited patches to make the DataSync module work
with PostgreSQL, I really do help the community, but just bit by bit.

I did not mean to harm :)