[development] Should it go in core?

robert crowther r.crowther at zen.co.uk
Sat Aug 22 09:36:11 UTC 2009

'lo,

Oh, as you said, I thought it was question answered. I don't like rules
either, in my case, because they lead to,

"If I might refer you to Drupal regulation 64.para7HZ(b). And don't post
again without a search."

Blatantly unconstructive and exclusive.

I think I was puzzled - how can anyone discuss such things without
breadth of argument - when people are pouring their heart and time into
core? And on the dev list?

Ryan, cheers for the links! 'Low resource demands' 'a slim, powerful
core' - that's an answer right there for many.

Karoly - well, I'll take you up, but not today. Anyhow, if I went for
anything, I'd go for documentation - I've got a keen interest in Drupal
and that.