[development] filtering empty dates in views

Lluís enboig at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 11:54:32 UTC 2009

I have a custom module with a custom date. After searching through
drupal.org I save dates as timestamps in integer fields.

Now I need to create a view filtering nodes with empty date; how
should I do this?

I have added to views_handler_filter_numeric.inc
(views_handler_filter_date.inc depends on it) the option to choose
greater, equal, less..., null and not null.

Is this the correct way? any other ideas?

--
*La vida és com una taronja, què esperes a exprimir-la?
*Si creus que l'educació és cara, prova la ignorància.