[development] Will this work in Postgres?

Ivan Sergio Borgonovo mail at webthatworks.it
Mon Aug 24 19:54:59 UTC 2009

On Mon, 24 Aug 2009 13:19:33 -0400
"Nancy Wichmann" <nan_wich at bellsouth.net> wrote:

> >From looking at the PG docs, I see that "DATE( FROM_UNIXTIME(
> r.timestamp ) ) AS 'date'" probably needs to be changed to
> "CAST(r.timestamp AS date) AS 'date'" and I can do that in my
> code. The funny thing is that the MySql docs mention doing the
> same, but it returns a NULL.

postgresql has to_timestamp(double precision) from 8.1 but it
doesn't seem it is supported by mysql.
I think it is better you convert the date on the php side.

pg uses " to quote identifiers and alias.

Other than that I've no site that really use revisions to really
test your sql.

Other than that it ran without errors.

--
Ivan Sergio Borgonovo