[development] Creating theme configuration options

Laura pinglaura at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 00:45:23 UTC 2009

For questions like this, you will have better luck with support at drupal.org
  or on the #drupal-support IRC chat channel.

Meanwhile, look at Twitter module http://drupal.org/project/twitter
for the Twitter thing, and URL Aliases (in Drupal core) to make custom
aliases or http://drupal.org/project/pathautho to set up an automatic
aliasing algorithm for URLs. Email subscriptions can mean lots of
things. Look at messaging, notifications, etc. to see what applies.

Laura