[development] Creating theme configuration options

Daniel Honrade mail at danielhonrade.com
Thu Aug 27 09:17:08 UTC 2009

you need theme settings:

http://drupal.org/node/177868

--
Daniel Honrade, Jr.

mobile:  +63 915 903 3561
alternate email:  danielhonrade at gmail.com
websites:  http://danielhonrade.com
               http://webtheming.com

When you signup for PayPal, you can start accepting credit card payments
instantly. As the world's number one online payment service, PayPal is the
fastest way to open your doors to over 150 million member accounts
worldwide. Best of all, it's completely free to sign up! To sign up or learn
more, click here: https://www.paypal.com/ph/mrb/pal=GE47NYP4D94XA