[development] Request to remove some of my pages + ask confirmation for guidelines

Jennifer Hodgdon yahgrp at poplarware.com
Fri Aug 28 19:18:58 UTC 2009

mark burdett wrote:
> [...] I didn't know it was considered terrible to post
> suggestions [to handbook pages] in a comment.  Maybe this should be noted on the comment
> form?  I did find this http://drupal.org/node/14345 which suggests
> that some comments containing suggestions or corrections are ok.

We're working on revising those standards -- they're outdated,
especially now that anyone can edit most doc pages. The problem is
that the comments don't translate into the doc getting revised, and
people don't generally scroll down a page to read the comments.

    --Jennifer

--
Jennifer Hodgdon * Poplar ProductivityWare
www.poplarware.com