[development] unserialize

Randy Fay randy at randyfay.com
Tue Dec 1 19:49:25 UTC 2009

Your google approach was correct: http://drupal.org/node/529866 has a good
rundown on this.

I've also had major serialization issues with simplexml. In that case you
have to store XML into the cache after converting to xml using simplexml's
methodology - you can't just dump a tree into the drupal cache.

-Randy

--
Randy Fay
Drupal Development, troubleshooting, and debugging
randy at randyfay.com
+1  970.462.7450