[development] alter theme registry, but only for some themes. possible?

John Wilkins drupal.user at albin.net
Thu Dec 3 15:36:33 UTC 2009

If the user edits a theme's .info file, they need to visit admin/build/themes before Drupal will rebuild its .info file cache.

If the user has to submit a form, you would just need to add drupal_rebuild_theme_registry() to the form's submit handler.

Also, Zen 6.x-2.x has theme_process_hook functions (which come after the preprocess ones). And there's no reason a module couldn't add some using hook_theme_registry_alter().

 - John