[development] Where to put views questions?

Richard Morse remorse at partners.org
Thu Dec 3 19:09:52 UTC 2009

Hi! I posted a question (http://groups.drupal.org/node/36080) to the views developers group on g.d.o quite a while ago. I haven't received any response yet, and I'm wondering if I posted it to the wrong location? Is there some other forum I should be using to ask for help with views? I tried to find other views groups on g.d.o, but didn't find any.

Thanks,
Ricky

dispose of the e-mail.