[development] Consolidating duplicate contrib modules for D7

Jerad Bitner sirkitree at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 19:15:27 UTC 2009

I'm wondering if there is a way to get a lot of these stats onto a
page automatically - some way to give a project a tag that puts them
in the same category - then a page with an argument for that tag that
would pull in the project's stats (issue stats, usage stats, maybe
some new activity stats).

If we could agree on a good way to do this I would be willing to help
champion the feature.

Just for the record I totally agree that there should not be
regulation, but a way to surface the relevant data better in order for
people to 1) understand how to evaluate/compare modules and 2) make it
easier for them to do so.

--
~Jerad Bitner
CTO ~ Rapid Waters Development