[development] Consolidating duplicate contrib modules for D7

Jerad Bitner sirkitree at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 21:32:17 UTC 2009

Not to say that these stats are always an accurate measure of a module
- but really, they're all we have right now and better than nothing.
It's hard to judge a module explicitly by these stats, but they are
helpful and do have value IMNSHO.

Saying they have no value at all is spitting in the eye of the people
who took the time to gather and implement them. They're what we have
available and we should use them.

Presenting them in a comparable manner and giving some general
guidance as to how they should be used, notices that they are not the
only way to judge should be part of the guidance provided.

--
~Jerad Bitner
CTO ~ Rapid Waters Development