[development] Problem with Flash connection

Gustavo Cabral gmcabral at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 06:09:23 UTC 2009

Hello all,
I've a problem with connection between my flash application and
drupal. I've only received this error in flash's console:

106
Unknown error type
D:\UniServer\www\flash\sites\all\modules\services\servers\amfphp\amfphp.module
AMFPHP_RUNTIME_ERROR

I've enabled this modules:
Services,
Key Authentication,
AMFPHP,
Node Service and
System Service.

And my code is:
var baseURL:String = "http://localhost/flash";
var gateway:String = baseURL + "/services/amfphp";
var sessionId:String = "";

var drupal:NetConnection = new NetConnection();

drupal.objectEncoding = ObjectEncoding.AMF3;

drupal.connect(gateway);

var responder:Responder = new Responder( onConnect, onError);

drupal.call("system.connect", responder);

function onConnect(result:Object)
{
	sessionId = result.sessid;
	trace( "Estamos Conectados");
	trace ("Session ID: " + sessionId);
}

function onError(error:Object)
{
	for each (var item in error){
		trace (item);
	}
}

Like you can see, I'm trying to do a exercise of a book Flash with Drupal.
Thanks for yours suggestions.

Greetings.

Gustavo.-