[development] Error defining parameters in hook_theme

Ezra B. Gildesgame ezra at growingventuresolutions.com
Mon Dec 7 21:35:33 UTC 2009

It seems like you're touching on a relatively common feature for
Nodequeue: Displaying fields from the nodes while changing the
subqueue order.

3rd from the top of the Nodequeue issue queue is
http://drupal.org/node/299111, which has an example from one developer
that might be helpful if it's applicable to Nodequeue 6.x. It's
probably easier easier to just theme the whole
nodequeue_arrange_subqueue_form (we have
theme_nodequeue_arrange_subqueue_form) and tweak the presentation of
this field there, since much of the node object is available as part
of the form.

Ultimately though I think the best and most re-usable solution for
your apparent end goal is what's proposed at
http://drupal.org/node/568100 -- Implementing the Nodequeue ordering
interface as a Views style plugin. Then we could display any field
with Views support and non-developers could customize the interface
for their use case (photo gallery, album mp3 track listing, etc).

For the question about how #theme works, it might be helpful to
checkout drupal_render(), which checks for $element['theme'], print
out the lone argument passed to your custom theme function, and/or see
http://api.drupal.org/api/drupal/developer--topics--forms_api_reference.html/6#theme.

Cheers,

Ezra

Ezra Barnett Gildesgame | http://growingventuresolutions.com | http://ezra-g.com