[development] [Fwd: Re: Error defining parameters in hook_theme]

Steve Edwards killshot91 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 8 18:09:01 UTC 2009

OK, got this taken care of, and in quite a painless way.  The reason I
was trying to use a theme function was because I (mistakenly) thought
that getting rid of the divs put around the added form element was
causing the problem.  Actually, the display problems are caused by the
margin and padding settings for the tabledrag handle, which cause the
fields to combine together.  Since the handle is simply added to the
first column on the page, I just added an empty column at the beginning
of the table in my override of theme_nodequeue_arrange_subqueue_form.
Thus, the tabledrag handle gets put in the empty column by itself, and
everything lines up nice and neat.

Steve