[development] Consolidating duplicate contrib modules for D7

Kyle Mathews mathews.kyle at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 00:35:11 UTC 2009

Somewhat of a joke / serious comment -- but if the KDE development process
is so good -- why does Gnome exist?

I think some of your ideas Marcel have merit but you're ignoring that a) as
with everything, there's no silver bullet and b) you're overestimating the
benefit of your ideas and underestimating the cost in developer time to
implement the changes and in education to retrain everyone on how drupal
development happens.

I think switching to a DCVS-type development would be a great benefit but
it's not going to happen overnight and it's not going to magically make
every problem go away.

--Kyle Mathews

kyle.mathews2000.com/blog
http://twitter.com/kylemathews