[development] development with scalability in mind

Ashraf Amayreh mistknight at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 10:52:46 UTC 2009

Sounds wonderful! Any way I can check my settings to avoid last minute
technical issues?

I tried to join hoping I could test before the designated time but it seems
I can't. I haven't attended a webinar before so I apologize if this is a
silly question or is answered elsewhere.

I use firefix 3.5.5, kubuntu 9.10, flash works fine on youtube. I'll make
sure the headset is configured ok. Any tips in this regard?

Thanks!

--
Ashraf Amayreh
http://aamayreh.org