[development] Wierd menu problem

Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Fri Dec 18 06:48:48 UTC 2009

I thought of that and can't find any other items like that in the menu_links
table. And, BTW, it doesn't seem to matter what the string is, if it starts
with an alpha character, it fails; with the underscore it works. Makes no
sense to me.

Nancy E. Wichmann, PMP
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. -- Dr. Martin L. King,
Jr.