[development] Is ftp.drupal.org down?

Ryan Letulle bayousoft at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 20:44:13 UTC 2009

Actually I was trying to download the Zen theme and was timing out.  I got
on a vps up in Delaware and copied it down right away.  Go figure.

I'll IRC from now on if thats the preferred method.  No problemo.  I'm just
trying to get my arms around the community the software and everything else.

--
Ryan LeTulle