[development] Proposal: Drupal University

Yani akayani at aapt.net.au
Sat Dec 26 22:57:15 UTC 2009

Shell out some cash on books by Matt Butcher / Packit Publishing.

I'm not sure about wikiversity, I had a look there and it seems a tad empty.

Moodle is the best choice for an LMS, if that is the way to go. Course work
requires assessment to have validity.

The other issue with Drupal that isn't a matter with PHP or JavaScript is
changes between versions.

A 'course' would be a way to link resources together.

Yani

  _____