[development] Field name in view template woes

Jeff Greenberg jeff at ayendesigns.com
Thu Dec 31 03:02:11 UTC 2009

I have a view row template, and one of the fields in the row is an
imagecache version of a cck image. If I elect for the field settings of
it to allow it to be shown, the image appears. It does not, however,
appear in a dump of the $rows object, whether the field is excluded from
being displayed or not.

In following the naming convention of other content, and going by a dump
of $view where the table name for the field is
node_data_field_image_cache and the field name is field_image_cache_fid,
I have tried setting the field in the view settings to be excluded from
display, and then print it manually in the template. I've tried both
     $row->node_data_field_image_cache_field_image_cache_fid
and
     $row->node_data_field_image_cache_field_image_cache
with neither working.