[development] Taxonomy Menu Version 3

Neil Hastings neil.hastings at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 18:06:29 UTC 2009

Demand from the masses.

If your goal is to just create a simple menu from a single vocabulary, it
will still be a simple process for taxonomy menu.  I also have plans for a
quick links or wizard sort of interface that will have a "What do you want
to do" questions.  The first answer will be build a menu from a single
vocab.  You select the vocab and it will do the rest.

I receive a large number of feature requests for a wide variety of
customizations.  This is my best effort to please as many as possible
without forgetting the people who are already happy.

Thanks,
Neil

On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 12:08 PM, Gerhard Killesreiter <