[development] Drupal Module

Kesavan, Prakash C prakash.c-k at hp.com
Wed Feb 4 05:16:55 UTC 2009

Hi ,

I was trying to implement a question bank ,  A customer need to choose questions from the bank for different streams like mysql,php,rhcs etc...and fill the mandatory part of it ,also they may need to  add additional questions if  they want and submit. I was tiring to do so with webform but I think it doesn't support to call from question bank. It just creates the multiple questions. I tried with taxonomy also but I could not integrate with the same and it doesn't work for me..

If there is any other module currently present ,it would be grate for me. or some help for how to create a module. I am new to Drupal. It will be grate if somebody provide me good document for developing a drupal module which came out of there real experience.

      +hp=everything is possible
Thanks In Advance
PrakashCKesavan
RHCE,OCA,CSA